Baltimore and Ohio Railroad Annex Offices Building
101-113 South Liberty Street, Baltimore (southeast corner of Liberty Street and Lombard Street)
Unidentified photographer (possibly the Hughes Company)
8 x 10 inch print
Subject Vertical File
Maryland Historical Society
[SVF: Balto. City - Office buildings]
The Baltimore and Ohio Railroad Company purchased this building (previously called the Sutton Building) in 1916. On the edge of the Great Fire of 1904 Burnt District, many photographs of the buildings damaged by fire were shot from the windows of this building.
The building was torn down in the 1960s.