No. 1 Weaver’s Establishment
From Weaver’s Photographic Views of Baltimore
147 East Baltimore Street
Photograph by William Henry Weaver (1825-1913)
Rare Photographic Books
Maryland Historical Society
William H. Weaver (1827-1913) was a photographer and artist. His gallery and studio was located at this address from 1863 through 1886 before moving to East Baltimore Street. Weaver’s business advertises cartes-de-visite, a collodion technique patented in France by Andre Adolph-Eugene Disderi in 1854.