Interior of St. Andrew’s Church
Subject Vertical File (St. Mary’s County)
Maryland Historical Society
St. Andrew’s Church, on “Three Notched Road”, was built in 1767. The church is on the National Register of Historic Places.
Although the actual image is not in great shape, the condition of the photograph itself would be much worse had this photograph not been dry mounted on mat board. The typed label is a welcome addition to this photograph for research purposes and creates questions about how and why the image was originally displayed or used.